Thinkpad X61s hal-info quirks patch

Colin Macdonald cbm at sfu.ca
Fri Mar 21 13:22:07 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've attached a hal-info patch against master for my X61s.

Also, this page
   http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/quirk/quirk-suspend-try.html
needs s/quicks/quirks/ to fix a few typos.

(As an aside, I somewhat disagree with the methodology on that site:
surely it would be better to encourage people to edit
/etc/hal/fdi/information instead of modifying distro stuff under /usr/share)

Thanks,
Colin

--
Colin Macdonald
Graduate Student, Dept. of Mathematics, Simon Fraser University