10-modem.fdi

Antti Kaijanmäki antti at kaijanmaki.net
Wed May 28 23:45:07 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm going to local home electronics store next Monday to gather some
mobile phone USB IDs for 10-modem.fdi . I have few questions about the
elements in the file. It would not be nice if I had to go there for
second time just because I missed some crucial information :)

Looking at the file it's clear that I must collect the usb.vendor_id and
usb.product_id pairs, but I'm not sure what to do about
usb.interface.number and modem.command_sets .

Is usb.interface.number for situations where there are multiple serial
ports exported by single device? In that case it's always "0" if there
is only one port, right?

Is there some magic I can send to a phone to get the information for
modem.command_sets?

Br,
Antti Kaijanmäki