10-modem.fdi

Alex Kanavin ak at sensi.org
Thu May 29 15:35:53 PDT 2008

2008/5/30 Dan Williams <dcbw at redhat.com>:
> Yeah, though we do now have reports of cards/phones that don't respond
> to anything until given a PIN.  Not just from Marcel either.  In that
> case, there's nothing the prober can do...

Can you give a link to such reports? I'd like to know particular
models, especially of the phones.

How about a popup window that says "The card/phone won't respond;
please enter a PIN and press OK"? I'm not sure how this would work;
all of the phones I came across (a LOT of various Nokia's) don't
require anything like that and should work fine with the prober.

--
Alexander