horizontal scrolling inverted for both mouse and touchpad

dark_mail at gmx.net dark_mail at gmx.net
Mon Nov 17 12:11:25 PST 2008

No, I'm still using Xorg server 1.4.2 (gentoo still doesn't have it
marked as stable ...)

I just installed the xf86-input-synaptics driver and found the very
comprehensive list of options, unfortunately only for Xorg server 1.5 :-(

evdev is version 2.0.7, and my xorg.conf is purged of all input entries.

I'll see what I can do with the new information and maybe the help of
some Xorg folks, but not this evening (I already spent too much time on
that issue for today ...)

I'll post my results.
So long

Eduard