464 key - additional information

Lokean Darken lokean.darken at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 16:13:15 PST 2009

And I forget:

This is how keyboard is defined in xorg.conf (I tried it without definition
too)

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "evdev"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "evdev"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "evdev"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "us"
EndSection

And this is output from Xorg.0.log

(II) config/hal: Adding input device Internal keyboard
(II) LoadModule: "evdev"
(II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input//evdev_drv.so
(II) Module evdev: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
        compiled for 1.5.99.901, module version = 2.1.1
        Module class: X.Org XInput Driver
        ABI class: X.Org XInput driver, version 4.0
(**) Internal keyboard: always reports core events
(**) Internal keyboard: Device: "/dev/input/event0"
(II) Internal keyboard: Found keys
(II) Internal keyboard: Configuring as keyboard
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Internal keyboard" (type:
KEYBOARD)
(**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
(**) Internal keyboard: xkb_rules: "evdev"
(**) Option "xkb_model" "pc105"
(**) Internal keyboard: xkb_model: "pc105"
(**) Option "xkb_layout" "us"
(**) Internal keyboard: xkb_layout: "us"
(WW) Internal keyboard: unable to handle keycode 464