ambient light sensor for dell latitude

Nicolò Chieffo 84yelo3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 04:35:22 PDT 2009

I've had a look at dell_laptop.c I really appreciate your work!!

1) I hope you can integrate the logic of the ALS enabled/disabled in
the kernel module.

2) The rfkill support seems to be limited to runtime switches. Do you
think that it is a bad idea to also add persistent switches? (or
replace runtime switches with persistent switches?)

I've also a question about the bluetooth switch: when you enable it,
the bluethooth device connects it as a HID device. would it be
possible to automatically switch it to HCI?