Hald-addon-storage won't run

Brown, Tony-P56943 Anthony.Brown at gdc4s.com
Tue Oct 27 08:05:26 PDT 2009

We solved this problem, libvolume_id was missing.

Tony Brown
General Dynamics C4 Systems
480 441 7417

may contain GDC4S confidential or privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message.