[SOLVED] Re: volume.* properties on usb stick

Massimo Maiurana maiurana at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 07:04:35 PDT 2009

Massimo Maiurana, il 13/09/2009 13:54, scrisse:
> hi all,
> I'm trying to make my slack-12.2 system to automatically handle an usb
> mass storage device, but no luck until now.

ehm... I've just discovered that for hal to work in slackware 12.2 it is
needed to install the parted package.
I still can't understand the reason for this, but I did it and now all
works.

sorry for the noise.

--
      Massimo Maiurana         massimo<at>ragusa.linux.it
      http://massimo.solira.org       GPG keyID #7044D601

Articolo 33 - [...]Enti e privati hanno il diritto di istituire
scuole ed istituti di educazione, senza oneri per lo Stato.[...]