hal-info video-quirk entries not correct for hp nx6325

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 22 06:45:22 PDT 2010

Hello Chris,

just stumbled over this when cleaning up old mail, sorry for the late
response.

x at muc.ccc.de [2010-02-08 14:53 +0100]:
> i've got a hp compaq nx6325 notebook (with debian sid amd64), and suspend/resume failed.
> i checked with which quirks it works, and s3_bios was already a hit.
> so if i'm not totally wrong i'd suggest to apply the attached diff or something similar.

Please note that suspend quirks have moved to pm-utils, hal/hal-info
are deprecated. So may I suggest to report it there:

  https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=pm-utils

Thanks!

Martin