[HarfBuzz] HarfBuzz code in CVS

Lars Knoll lars at trolltech.com
Fri Mar 31 05:48:25 PST 2006

On Friday 31 March 2006 15:15, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> I spent last night restructuring and namespacing the OpenType
> Layout code in Pango, and the result is in HarfBuzz CVS in the
> new module 'harfbuzz'.

Great. Thanks for doing that work. I'll update our codebase in Qt and test it
next week (it's almost weekend here now :)

> Lars, can you test?  For your convenience, you can simply compile
> harfbuzz.c that includes all the source files.
>
> Any thoughts on whether you are willing to link to libharfbuzz
> instead of copying the code statically?  Owen?  Lars?

I can consider linking to it if available on the system, but it's not a
priority for me. We'll need to link it statically in any way in case the
lib's not available on the system.

Cheers,
Lars