[HarfBuzz] Text Layout Summit 2008

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 12:55:26 PST 2007

Hi guys,
I don't think we were certain at Glasgow back in the summer what we
should plan for 2008. We had vagauely decided that maybe the Libre
Graphics Meeting would be a good place to meet. That will be full of
graphics apps people rather than more desktop developer types so, as a
group, we weren't sure.

It will be in Wroclaw, Poland from 8-11th May 2008.

Would people be interested and able to meet again then or can you
suggest alternatives? Should I contact them about arranging space in
case we would be interested?

Ed, would you be able to be the contact again with the Linux
Foundation, when we know what we are doing, to ask for sponsorship?

Happy Christmas,
Daniel