[HarfBuzz] I'll be at Text Layout Summit

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 04:36:41 PDT 2007

On 28/06/07, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at behdad.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So, visas went extremely quick and I'll be at the summit!
> I'll arrive in Glasgow around 1pm on Wednesday and leave Saturday
> morning.
>
> Should we start some planning?

Yes, that would be a good idea. There is already some stuff on the wiki
http://wiki.freedesktop.org/wiki/TextLayout2007
but more planning would be useful.

> And, is there accommodation I can share?

I've just done the booking for the Text Layout flat (sponsored by
Linux Foundation) and you would be very welcome there :). There is
currently space for one more so if anyone still needs somewhere or
would just like to join us you would be very welcome.

Regards,
Daniel