[HarfBuzz] IRC meeting was Re: I'll be at Text Layout Summit

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Thu Jun 28 08:30:44 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 14:35 +0100, Daniel Glassey wrote:
> On 28/06/07, Daniel Glassey <dglassey at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 28/06/07, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at behdad.org> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > So, visas went extremely quick and I'll be at the summit!
> > > I'll arrive in Glasgow around 1pm on Wednesday and leave Saturday
> > > morning.
> > >
> > > Should we start some planning?
> >
> > Yes, that would be a good idea. There is already some stuff on the wiki
> > http://wiki.freedesktop.org/wiki/TextLayout2007
> > but more planning would be useful.
>
> Would around 2100UST (that's 2200 UK, 2300 rest of western Europe,
> ...) be a good time for an IRC meeting? Otherwise when would be a good
> time? This would be on ##fonts on freenode as usual.

I have to leave around 2100UTC today.  Feel free to do it without me.  I
prefer all interesting stuff to be after Wed 2pm that I'm there :).
Lets say, all harfbuzz discussion plus SIL and Graphite for wed
afternoon.  The morning can be keynote and whatever else comes up.  I'm
really going to miss that half day.

behdad

> Regards,
> Daniel