[HarfBuzz] Can some one tell me, where I can get reference docs for Harfbuzz

sachin Tawniya sachin_tawniya at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 06:17:13 PDT 2007

Hi,

I visited the following URL and I am really interested
to put my contribution over HarfBuzz
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/HarfBuzz

  Since last week, I am more over concentrating on
Harfbuzz and it's source code.

 I downloaded the code and was digging in the API's
about their functionality. I want to contribute to
this and want to implement/add code in the harfbuzz.

 When I looked at the source code, it is based on 'C'
and I am figuring out how to integrate this code in
QT. Because I am QT developer and use to
contribut/Solve Qt based rendering issues on upstream.

 So, Please give me any reference guide, any docs
available and expected API implementation for upcoming
release.

I have already gone through the following URL's
http://live.gnome.org/UnifiedTextLayoutEngine
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/HarfBuzz

Is there any other docs/design docs and how can I
contribute ?

Thanks in advance,
Sachin Tawniya