[HarfBuzz] Text Layout Summit 2008

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Wed Apr 16 18:53:27 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 12:05 -0400, Adam Twardoch wrote:
> So, May is slowly approaching and I still have not heard a definitive
> word on the Text Layout Summit. Will it be held during the LGM in
> Wrocław? If so, do you know on which DAY exactly? (It would be useful
> for me for my arrangements).

So, err, replying a month and a half later...  I just booked my trip to
LGM.  I'll be there for the entire conference.  Am interested to hear
who else will be there.  Looking forward to meeting you, Jonathan Kew,
Simon Hausmann, as well as others.  Simon, you will be there, right?

> Best,
> Adam

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759