[HarfBuzz] Text Layout meeting at LGM

Ed Trager ed.trager at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 08:21:32 PDT 2009

Hi, everyone,

OK, I've just updated http://freedesktop.org/wiki/TextLayout2009 based
on the thread of emails here.  So we currently have the following
(which people can update if not accurate):

=> Confirmed: Jon Phillips, Jonathan Kew, Kenichi Handa, Nicolas
Spalinger, Pierre Marchand, Joshua Hadley, Brian Kraimer

=> Probably Attending: John Hudson

=> Probably Not Attending: Sharon Correll, Eric Mader, Ed Trager,
Behdad Esfahbod

=> Confirmed Not Attending: Ben Laenen, Arne Goetje

EVERYONE: PLEASE UPDATE THE WIKI IF YOU ARE COMING.  ALSO IF YOU WANT
TO PRESENT, PLEASE INDICATE ON WIKI TOO.  THANKS!

Due to a combination of circumstances, I myself am almost certainly
*not* attending.  What I hope to do is to create brief YouTube videos
of the presentations (on KeyCurry and Fontaine) that I was planning on
giving at the meeting.

Best to all - Ed