[HarfBuzz] 2009 TEXT LAYOUT AND TYPOGRAPHY WORKSHOP / MEETING SURVEY

Ed Trager ed.trager at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 12:28:29 PST 2009

Hi, Eric,

No decision yet.  I suspect that LGM is probably the preferred venue, but I
don't really have enough "data" to back that assumption.  So if a few more
people want to voice their preference, then I promise to actually do
something.  Sorry, I've been completely swamped with other projects, but if
people want to help me out by quickly responding to the little survey below,
then I think we can move things forward quite quickly :-)

2009 TEXT LAYOUT AND TYPOGRAPHY WORKSHOP / MEETING SURVEY

(1) VENUE.  I PREFER THE FOLLOWING VENUE:
     [ ]  LGM in Montreál  6-9 May 2009 (
http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2009/ )
     [ ]  Linux Found. Collab. Summit Apr 8-10, 2009 in San Fransisco
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit
      [ ] OTHER (write in): __________________________

(2) ATTENDANCE:
     [ ] I plan to attend.
     [ ] Sorry, can't make it.
     [ ] I want to be able to follow along remotely via streaming video and
IRC, Skype conference call, and/or other digital access technology

(3) PRESENTATION TOPICS:
     [ ] I want to present on (topic):____________________________
     [ ] I can't be there in person, but I want to submit a
paper/presentation/video on:
     (topic): _____________________________
         (We can arrange to have someone present on your behalf, if you
want)
     [ ] I want somebody to present on:_________________________

(4) CODE:
     [ ] I want to hack on (project:) ______________________________ during
the gathering

(5) FOOD AND BEVERAGE: Check all that you like or just write in something
     [ ] Sugar Shack
     [ ] Pizza
     [ ] Cheetos
     [ ] Pho
     [ ] Plaa chu-chi
     [ ] Kendall Jackson 2004 Taylor Peak Estate Merlot
     [ ] Gordon Biersch
     [ ] Unibroue

(6) ADD YOUR OWN STUFF HERE:

Best to everyone -- Ed