[HarfBuzz] Complex text layout for WebKit

Ayman Alsanad a.alsanad at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 00:49:30 PDT 2009

Hello Behdad,

Hope you are doing well, I found your article about text rendering excellent .. although I think it's a little bit complicated .. especially for non expert in the field.

Have you thought to work on arabizing android? or more specifically Webkit .. I've taken a glimpse over the source code from android .. and I'm surprised why its not supported yet .. it has everything needed (at least that's what I think) .. when you look at the source code you'll find a detailed Bidi classes (check out Webkit Source code from Android rep.) ...

Would really appreciate hearing from you.

Regards,
Ayman.