[HarfBuzz] Indic Testing Team

Ed Trager ed.trager at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 20:11:33 PDT 2009

Hi, Behdad,

OK, Thanks!  I'll start trying to compile on win32 soon.  I have a
windows 7 virtual machine with MS Visual C++ set up just for the task.

I've now also finished adding all of Pravin's suggested test cases for
Devanagari (which follow closely the MS document), so I'm interested
to see how everything renders with the windows fonts using Uniscribe.

Best - Ed