[HarfBuzz] HarfBuzz hacking sprint in planning

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Fri Apr 9 10:29:40 PDT 2010

Hi,

Martin Hosken and I have been thinking about doing a HarfBuzz hacking sprint.
 Current time/location we have in mind is week of May 17th in Reading, UK.

We are deliberately trying to keep this a small hacking sprint as opposed to a
meeting.  It would be really nice to have Jonathan Kew, Evin Martin, and
Daniel Glassy.  How does your schedules look like for that week?

We'd got to decide fast since I need to go figure my visa out.  Martin kindly
offered to sort a venue out in the local church, or we can try the university.

Anyone else who is nearby / we should definitely invite over?

Cheers,