[HarfBuzz] Meeting update

Behdad Esfahbod behdad.esfahbod at gmail.com
Sun May 16 15:24:21 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Two things:

I see 5 people got automatically unsubscribed from the list. Something
phishy with bouncing. I'll check it out when I get home tonight.

As Morphy prophesied so rightfully, I didn't get my UK visa on time
(and no sign that it will arrive tomorrow either), so I just cancelled
my flight. I'll be available online on the usual places. I leave it to
the people in the UK to decide how to make the best out of everyone's
time. Timezone differences aside, we can Skype ir something.

Cheers,