[HarfBuzz] more complete feature/mask control

Jonathan Kew jonathan at jfkew.plus.com
Fri May 28 02:58:27 PDT 2010

Hi Behdad,

For Gecko, we really need support for turning off some of the default features, in addition to specifying extra ones. So I've tried to fill out the implementation of feature control and mask settings a bit more fully; see attached patch.

The code here takes a fairly simple-minded approach, on the assumption that the list of feature settings will normally be short and so it's not terribly expensive to iterate over it.

Hope you can take this or some equivalent behavior soon,

Jonathan