[HarfBuzz] Optmizing code using Harfbuzz

Tom Hacohen tom.hacohen at partner.samsung.com
Thu Nov 4 01:11:42 PDT 2010

Yes, I cache them. (Mostly, there's one place in which I don't yet and
I'm working on it and it will happen, but mostly I do cache everything).
With current caching I shape everything twice, which is a lot and I'll
change it to 1 asap, but a 2 times speed up is still not enough to be
fast enough.

--
Tom.