[HarfBuzz] Request for quick/small Harfbuzz usage flow

Tom Hacohen tom.hacohen at partner.samsung.com
Wed Oct 13 00:36:01 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I need harfbuzz for diacritic positioning and character shaping (in many
languages), or at least this is what I know I need from Harfbuzz now, am
I missing anything? Is there anything more Harfbuzz does that I might be
interested in?

Anyhow, I would like, if possible, since there's no manual to read yet,
to have a short list of functions worth taking a look at. I of course
don't expect code snippets or anything a like, just what functions and
data types I need to know about in order to use Harfbuzz for the
purposes mentioned above, or even the usage flow.

Thanks in advance,
Tom.