[HarfBuzz] features enumeration

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Wed Oct 13 07:40:10 PDT 2010

On 10/13/10 09:56, Pierre Marchand wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As I didn't want to allocate random amount of memory
> when enumerating opentype features, I added few
> functions in the public api.

I promise to do something serious about documentation really soon.  For now
this will do:  The hb_ot_layout_script_get_language_tags() and similar
functions always return the number of items available.  So you can call them
once with NULL out params to get the count, allocate, call again.  Or you can
have a fixed-size buffer and loop calling them while there are more features.

behdad