[HarfBuzz] Level of support for HB in existing toolkits

Sebastien Metrot meeloo at meeloo.net
Sat Aug 20 06:38:36 PDT 2011

Hi!

libnui is very far from being a major toolkit but it uses hb-ng for all the platforms (OSX, iOS, Windows, Linux) in the next revision that you can find on this branch: https://github.com/meeloo/nui3/tree/utf8 . We are currently thinking about a licensing change from GPL+Commercial to GPL+MPL in hope that people will try and use it more.

Cheers,

S.