[HarfBuzz] Harfbuzz on Mac

Deron Kazmaier deron at pagestream.org
Wed Dec 7 19:55:35 PST 2011

On 12/7/11 7:43 PM, suzuki toshiya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will take a look, but I'm afraid that the configure script you used
> was half-baked (GTK_DOC_CHECK() macro should be expanded during autoconf).
> Did you generate it by yourself, or did you get it from somebody else?
>
> Regards,
> mpsuzuki

I updated my local copy with a git pull, and then tried ./configure. Not
my configure script, just following the instructions "INSTALL".

I'll trash the folder and start from scratch. No configure script, but
now autogen.sh is asking me to install ragel. Ouch.

Thanks,

Deron

--
Happy Trails,
Deron Kazmaier   deron at dogstarkennel.com
KD0AYO	Western South Dakota
Dog Star Kennel http://www.dogstarkennel.com
--- Racing AKC Sepp-Star Seppala Siberian Husky Sled Dogs