[HarfBuzz] add harfbuzz to my project

赵峰涛 344031055 at qq.com
Wed Dec 14 23:58:18 PST 2011

hello every one
     i am a new comer, i want to add harfbuzz to my project,but i dont't know how to use the harfbuzz to Realize  my Functions .
 i know some test in our src ,but they are not too easy to understand ,i want a simple example ,to Realize my function. for example
 i want input  character string in API ,and return  character string for good  rank .and i can use it on my project .

                                                                                                                           thank you !!