[HarfBuzz] Compiling harfbuzz-ng under Mac OS 10.6

Deron Kazmaier deron at pagestream.org
Fri Jan 7 19:57:55 PST 2011

I wanted to jump in and try playing with harfbuzz-ng, and since I am on
the road with my mac laptop that I would try compiling it there first.
Is it possible yet?

No configure in the repository, so it looks like autogen.sh is the place
to start? I get:

./autogen.sh

configure.ac:32: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_PROG
       See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:36: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_SUBST

-------

./configure then dies with

./configure: line 16348: syntax error near unexpected token `GLIB,'
./configure: line 16348: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GLIB, glib-2.0,
have_glib=true, have_glib=false)'

------

Sorry if this seems basic, but configure/automake/etal is not my thing!

Deron