[HarfBuzz] Decisions between New Harfbuzz or the Old Qt version for Symbian

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Jul 12 10:46:15 PDT 2011

Hi Saurabh,

I really can't recommend one or the other objectively.  My recommendation
would be to go for harfbuzz-ng, but you have to consider your timeframe and
requirements and make your own decision.

The new version is not complete yet, but it's improving fast.  I don't want to
throw another date out there, but I'm actively working on it, and we are
planning a Text Layout Summit in August to finish Pango and Qt ports to it.

behdad