[HarfBuzz] Indic Testing Team

Rahul Bhalerao b.rahul.pm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 05:26:21 PDT 2011

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 2011-Jun-11 08:21, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
>
>> As far as I understand, anyone can create a new page there.  Just create
>> an
>> account first.
>>

> http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/HarfBuzz/Indic
>
> I've obfuscated the email addresses. So I hope nobody has any issues in my
> posting that on the above page as well.

I would suggest drafting a standard procedure for testing to help the
testers first, if it is not done so far. Not everyone would be familiar with
precisely testing harfbuzz, there shouldn't be a case where instead of
testing harfbuzz, it is the text editor or something else that is being
tested.

Secondly, since many of these languages are independent and have specific
needs, it would be good if all the testers create a set of comprehensive
test cases first.

Both, the procedure and test cases be uploaded on the freedesktop page so
that any new tester can start off without any hassles.

Rahul.
        - http://rahulpmb.blogspot.com
        - http://samadiyami.blogspot.com