[HarfBuzz] Indic Testing Team

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 04:10:36 PDT 2011

Behdad, can you create an IndicTestingTeam page under
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/HarfBuzz that is user-editable so
that people can add their names and email IDs? I think this email
"fill-in" form is getting confusing with names of people potentially
getting missed out depending on which other mail they are replying to.

Shriramana.

Shriramana Sharma