[HarfBuzz] A problem about indic shape (for khmer)

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Thu Apr 19 12:41:54 PDT 2012

So, looks like these are all split matras (according to
IndicMatraCategory.txt) that do not have a decomposition:

U+0AC9
U+0B57
U+0F77
U+0F79
U+17BE
U+17BF
U+17C0
U+17C4
U+17C5
U+1925
U+1926
U+1B3C
U+1C29
U+A9C0
U+1112E
U+1112F
U+111BF

Can people familiar with these characters please clarify what the desired
behavior of these characters is?

Thanks,
behdad