[HarfBuzz] tool for 'get all alternates'?

Rolf Langenhuijzen rolf.langenhuijzen at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 10 13:23:33 PDT 2012

Does anyone know of some command line tool that shows some useful info similar to Adobe's CS Glyph window where you can "show alternates for selection."

Using the otfinfo tool I know things like how many stylistic sets there are in font, but sometimes there aren't any (or only a few) but there are many alternates inside the font. If I could somehow read an entire font to "index" the alternates per character that would be very handy.

If you have any ideas I'd like to hear em ;)

Best,
Rolf