[HarfBuzz] Malayalam [was: Lemongrass HarfBuzz Hackfest, end of day 4]

Rajeesh K Nambiar rajeeshknambiar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 21:46:08 PDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Rajeesh K Nambiar
<rajeeshknambiar at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Sounds good!  I'll get to dot Reph eventually...  Feel free to ping me.
>> I assume Lohit fonts are supposed to support that?
>
> I'll do testing with Lohit fonts also over the weekend.
>
> Meanwhile, test results are here:
> http://silpa.org.in/pub/tests/hb/ml/hbview_test_results-2012-08-24/hbview_test_results.html

Just tested with Lohit also. Dot Reph is fine with Lohit and Meera,
but not with AnjaliNewLipi or Rachana (pango gets them right). Lohit
has many rendering issues, especially with 'Ra'; and an interesting
one is test case 6. New test results are uploaded at the same location
as above.

--
Cheers,
Rajeesh