[HarfBuzz] hb-shape to output applied features (optionally also an ultra-verbose XML log)?

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Aug 28 18:02:05 PDT 2012

Hi Adam,

I fully agree with your assessment in principle.  However, I have to decide
between:

1) Exposing an stable API for such output, which will be inflexible and takes
time, of

2) Figure out a way to enable it at compile time with no stability guarantees,
which would not be as convenient to use.

As I said before, I'm open to the idea, let me think about it and see what I
can offer.

behdad