[HarfBuzz] BIG ENDIAN SUPPORT ISSUE

Sergey asnarta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 03:24:38 PST 2012

Dear Mr. Behdad Esfahbod,

We have already used harfbuzz on little endian systems - and it worked well!
Just now we are trying same source code run on big endian system - and as a
result - hp_ot_shape() function returns 0 code points as a result!
Do you have any ideas? is there could be any issues regarding endianess?? I have
seen several methods started as hb_be_*** that converts 2, 4 bytes types from
little ->> big endian! How to turn on big endian support??
Looking forward to receive feedback from!!!

With Best Regards,
Sergey.