[HarfBuzz] Conflict type declaration with Win32/64 API (SHORT, USHORT, ...)

Petr Kobalíček kobalicek.petr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 08:28:59 PST 2012

Hi Behdad,

maybe it was caused by the code I added to support Fog-Framework, but
I'm not sure. Fog-Framework always include Windows when building for
Win32/64. I'm compiling with MSC.

It's not a problem anymore because I removed the file, but maybe it
can cause problem in the future.

Best regards
Petr Kobalicek