[HarfBuzz] Lemongrass HarfBuzz Hackfest next week

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Fri Jul 13 11:34:21 PDT 2012

Hi,

Just a heads-up that Jonathan and I will be hacking on HarfBuzz all-week next
week in the Toronto Mozilla office.

My plan / goal for the week is to further streamline the Indic scripts:
finishing Bengali, Tamil, etc, and move to Malayalam (pre-base reordering Ra,
etc), then moving on to implementing the Khmer coeng model and other
Khmer-specific features, which should also resolve Tai Tham among others.

If there's something specific that you want to see fixed, now is the time to
raise it.

We will be on IRC on #harfbuzz on freenode, but I wouldn't say we'll be hugely
responsive.

Cheers,