[HarfBuzz] Kannada Rendering Issue

Ramnath Shenoy www.ramnath at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 10:59:46 PDT 2012

Hi Behdad,

I am very new to using Harfbuzz. It was very encouraging to see the failure
percentage come down from around 44% to roughly 2%. I have pulled the new
updated library and was glad to see most errors eliminated. But I think I
could play a role in reducing it the failure rate to an ideal 0%. Please
find attached the present rendering Vs expected rendering. These few
changes can bring the failures further down.

Please let me know if I could give any more details or any clarifications.

--
Ramnath Shenoy
Bangalore, India