[HarfBuzz] Building harfbuzz-ng using Android NDK

Muguntharaj Subramanian mugunth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 00:13:25 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:16 AM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at behdad.org> wrote:

> On 06/22/2012 08:49 PM, Muguntharaj Subramanian wrote:
> > Dear All,
> > I tried compiling indic-text-rederer code (along with harfbuzz code) and
> got
> > the following error:
> >
> > error: `__sync_fetch_and_add' undeclared
>
> I pushed a fix to master now.
>
> behdad

Hi Behdad,
Thanks a lot for the fix. I pulled fresh version of the code from git and
tried autogen.sh & make (after make clean ).

Now the make goes past that error. But hit with another error.
hb-ot-map-private.hh:110: error: `typedef struct
hb_ot_map_t::pause_callback_t hb_ot_map_t::pause_callback_t' is private
hb-ot-map-private.hh:183: error: within this context

If you could help in this it would be great.

I have pasted the complete make error I got here:
http://code.google.com/p/indic-text-renderer/issues/detail?id=1#c5

Thanks & Regards,
Mugunth