[HarfBuzz] New HarfBuzz hackfest dates

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Mar 27 07:27:04 PDT 2012

Just a quick update that I've fixed my plans now and will be in Vienna May
2..5.  If there's interest, I don't mind staying a few extra days.  I'm trying
to get a fairly comprehensive test suite data setup by then, so we can sit
down and kick most of the bugs out of the Indic shaper and call it ready...

behdad