[HarfBuzz] applying the graphite patch

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Mon May 7 06:53:10 PDT 2012

Hi Martin,

Well, because I have not got to it yet.  I need to restructure some of the
face internals to make hb_shape_plan() possible.  In my measurements, that
would result into a good 25% speedup.  Doing it correctly needs some code
reorg internally though.  I'll discuss that with Jonathan on Wednesday and
hopefully try to move it forward.

But regardless, my focus this week is to get Indic in great shape.  It's just
a matter of priorities as you know...

behdad