[HarfBuzz] (hb-view) feature 'onum' needs non numeric character

Rolf Langenhuijzen rolf.langenhuijzen at xs4all.nl
Mon May 28 14:24:38 PDT 2012

I am (was actually, just changed the settings) receiving a digest of the list messages and did not see JK 's reply about the script setting.
I did read about latn being a good default fallback candidate in some other thread though.

So, I just tried this on the font I had some issues with and this indeed gives better results (both the figures as the fractions).

Rolf