[HarfBuzz] Retrieving optical size info?

Bobby de Vos devos.bobby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 21:35:01 PST 2012

On 2012-11-23 17:42, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> (Background: I’m almost done with porting XeTeX from ICU LayoutEngine to
> HarfBuzz, one of the few things remaining is getting optical size. The
> current code uses some internal LE API and I want to move away from this
> as possible).

Khaled, thank you for doing this work. When you are finished, where can
the source be found? If there are binaries, where can they be located?
Please understand I am in no way demanding binaries, just if binaries
are produced, I would like to let others know where they can get XeTeX
with HB.

Thanks,
Bobby

--