[HarfBuzz] icu-le-hb

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Sun Oct 28 21:17:43 PDT 2012

And: icu-le-hb seems to be working now.  I tested it by installing it, then
configuring HarfBuzz against it, and run hb-view with --shaper=icu_le, which
would roundtrip to icu-le-hb and back to HarfBuzz's default (ot) shaper.

I had to port HarfBuzz's icu_le backend to use the ICU LayoutEngine C API as I
was getting weird crashes using the C++ API and was not making progress
debugging it.

behdad