[HarfBuzz] Compiling without hb-old, integration of UCDN project

Lóránt Pintér lorant.pinter at prezi.com
Fri Sep 28 03:11:34 PDT 2012

I've managed to integrate UCDN for now, it works fine, so that's no problem anymore. However, I'm still looking forward to the official integration, especially if you can make it in under 50k. :)

About hb-old: is it enough to switch it off in configure.ac? Because if so, then that's perfect for me.

--
Thanks,
Lorant