[HarfBuzz] Fwd: UTC Document Register Now Public

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Apr 16 12:11:51 PDT 2013

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: UTC Document Register Now Public
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:16:25 -0700
From: announcements at unicode.org
To: announcements at unicode.org

The Unicode Technical Committee (UTC) document register is now freely
available for public access. This change has been made to increase
public involvement in the ongoing deliberations of the UTC in its work
developing and maintaining the Unicode Standard and other related
standards and reports. Open access to the document register makes it
easier to search both current and historical documents for topics of
interest, using widely available search engines. The UTC document
register contains online documents dating back to 1997 and online
registers for paper document distributions dating back to 1991.

http://unicode-inc.blogspot.com/2013/04/utc-document-register-now-public.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements