[HarfBuzz] Questions regarding hb_language_t

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Sun Dec 15 17:16:45 PST 2013

On 13-12-15 07:48 PM, Ariel Malka wrote:
> Note: while using Scheherazade-R.ttf, I did not ask for any particular shaper.
> Also: my version of Harfbuzz is compiled with HAVE_OT.

That's fine.  Since Scheherazade comes with Graphite support, I just wanted to
rule out the possibility that it's the graphite2 shaper being used as opposed
to OT.  If you have the graphite2 shaper enabled (ie. configure
--enable-graphite2) and the font supports Graphite shaping, that backend is
preferred unless you specifically request backends, which you can also do by
setting HB_SHAPER_LIST env var.