[HarfBuzz] Ngapi HarfBuzz Hackfest planning

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Mon Jan 14 16:28:00 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that Jonathan and I are planning our next quarterly HarfBuzz
Hackfest for the week of February 11-15 in London.  The main goal is to
support Win8-style Myanmar shaping in HarfBuzz, as well as Indic bug fixing
and misc other API work.  This will also facilitate support for Tai Tham,
Cham, and a few other scripts of the area.

So, now's the time to get bug reports in!  Fonts for scripts / languages you
like to see fixed / improved are also appreciated, as well as specific
character sequences that don't work as expected.